Hello Ladies, it’s been a good week and for that my heart is glad. I hope you are all having a wonderful week as well. Looking forward to the weekend with family and friends for sure! Below are this weeks Friday Fave’s!
LUSH ROLL TAB SLEEVE TOP = LOVE!
I love this Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Top period. I have it in multiple colors and I love every single one of them. You can wear it to dress up Jeans, Leggings, Midi Skirts. It tucks in so well. I seen this Fall Leaf color (here) & added it to my shopping bag right away as this Color is definitely trending for me via Spring!
VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT IDEA’S FOR THE MR.
SHOPPING LINKS LISTED BELOW >>
- Papa Bear Coffee Mug (here)
- Jack Black Hand Healer Lotion (here)
- Lanolips (here) – Will always is reaching for this from my nighstand!
- Jack Black Beard Oil (here)
- Nerf Gun (here) & Additional Ammunition (here) – What man doesn’t love a Nerf Gun! RFID Wallet (here)
- Turtle Caramel Chocolates (here)
- Personalized Cuff Links (here) love these ones also (here)
- Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones (here)
- Fitbit Ionic Watch (here) – Will loves this!
- Leather Gloves (here)
- Acqua di Gio pour Homme (here)
(found these on etsy (here) – sweatshirt & t-shirt)
In the United States, the month of February is observed as Black History Month or National African American History Month, and we use the month to remember the important contributions and achievements of African Americans throughout our nation’s history. The celebration can be felt nationally and worldwide as many organizations, cities, states and countries host events that educate on the rich culture, and memorable figures of African American history. As a new month of remembrance begins, let’s consider the important reasons why Black History Month is observed each year.
GUYS NIGHT OUT!
This was two weeks ago but Will shared these pics with me from that night. Both of my guys enjoyed their first hockey game together but agreed that they enjoyed the Guy Time and just hanging out more than anything! Yes – even the Hockey Fight on Ice! 😉
- Mirrored Heart Sunglasses (here) $14
- Le Specs Subdimension Sunglasses (here) $59
- Chain Trim Round Sunglasses (here) $14 >> dupe for these $1105 one’s (here)
- Flat Brow Bar Geometric Sunglasses (here) $14
- Outline Aviator Sunglasses (here) $24 >> dupe for these $545 one’s (here)
- Futuristic Metal Cateye Sunglasses (here) $24 #trending
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!