. . . & Hello Sweet Summer Time, Oh how I love you yet undeniably so I get so dry in summer so hydration is a MUST! Today I’m sharing all of my current favorite’s that I’m obsessed with as well as a few of my other favorites that I’ve re-stocked as of late! I hope you find this helpful and can pick one or two of my faves to test, try &, love.
- Crest 3D White Strips have been amazing! I did one complete kit and then from there, I just maintain maybe doing 1 treatment a month or even one every two months. I’ve always had pretty white teeth in spite of how much coffee I drink but these just take you to knew shades! 😉 You can find it here.
- Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks These, de-puffing under eye patches are every bit of refreshing and amazing + produce results! You can find them on Amazon 12 pairs for only $18.48 here. These are so amazing, I may have to look into what other products they sell!
- I know I’ve shared my love for MoroccanOil in this post before and this Moroccanoil Smoothing Mask is just absolutely perfect, You can find it here.
- Redken All Soft Hair Care is so good ladies! I don’t know about you but I have thick dry hair in the summer so some extra TLC was necessary! I was contemplating between the Caviar Shampoo & Conditioner and the Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo & Conditioner and decided to to Redken. And, I’m so happy I did . . . my family has been loving it. You can check out the Redken All Soft Shampoo, here and the Redken All Soft Conditioner, here. I swear, you’ll love it also.
- My favorite Brush is Super Lemon Drop Daily Detangler $20 and totally worth it! I love this brush, it’s really a great tool and now a necessity for me and my girl as it’s proven to really prevent breakage! A great brush is so worth it!
- Living Proof Humidity Shield Hairspray I discovered this last year and have been faithful ever since. I don’t know what is in this but it’s amazing and although it’s $23 to my mane, it’s worth every single penny!
- Nyx Professional Makeup HD Finishing Powder in Banana is an all-time favorite of mine for under my eyes! love, love! You can find here.
- Yes To Coconut Facial Wipes, just honestly smell so good and I use them to remove lipstick and sometimes just to refresh before a good wash! You can find them, here.
- Perricone Md Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment is a new one for me and so far I’m using it as my PM toner and loving it. It feels like I’m nourishing my skin. You can check it out, here.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Bottle With Pump has been an all-time fave for moisturizing my skin type! You can find it, here.
Well that’s all for now dolls, I’ll TTYS. If you aren’t following me on social media, be sure to connect via…